Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Trapped

I don't know what to do anymore. All I feel is numb right now. I can go from being ecstatic to depressed to numb in a matter of minutes. I've been diagnosed with different disorders and I was in hospital for months to try and cope. Things did get better but lately it's been really bad.

i want to ask for help. I want someone to notice that I'm not ok and help me. Everyone thinks I'm ok because I act ok to make everyone else happy but internally I'm crying. I feel like I'm trapped in a dark room with no where out except for a door that is getting held shut by everyone I know. No matter how much I scream or yell or beg for help no one will open the door because the don't know I'm in there. No one knows how I'm feeling and I'm too scared to ask for help.

im scared to ask for helps because it will only be an inconvenience for everyone else. Maybe I should just trap myself in a room and disappear forever. No one would notice anyways...

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Trapped

@Former-Member  Welcome.

I’m sorry you are feeling trapped. I understand, I’ve felt the same.

Being too scared to ask for help is a hard place to be. You are here. You are among a community of people who really understand. 

I’ve typed and deleted numerous times, so I will leave it here. I just want to let you know I hear you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you

Hi @Former-Member, I am rb39 again, one of the moderators here.

Thank you for reaching out on this forum.

It seems things have been very difficult for you, leaving you feel stucked right now.

But you showed your strenghts to come to this forum to seek help which I really appreciate.

I will send a personal message to you to check in how you are doing. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Former-Member ,

I hear you and your fear. Keeping talking to us and we will keep listening 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance