Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Darkness
New Contributor

Tired

Just a quick post to contribute. I really hope I can find a way out of this darkness. Grief is the hardest feeling ive ever had to deal with and ive been neglecting dealing with it forever. Im so tired of it all. It's so damn hard to exist and im only doing so so I don't permanently hurt the ones that mean the most to me and I hate it. I can't even leave because I know it would destroy my children forever. My whole life has honestly been the greatest battle and im so damn tired. Ive lost all and any motivation to do the things I apparently need to do to feel 'happy'. I don't want to feel happy I just don't want to feel at all. It would be so nice to just quietly disappear without anyone noticing ever. Thanks for having me be apart of this group.

1 REPLY 1
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tired

@Darkness 

I found this talk on grief to be helpful. I particularly like the jar illustration at around the 9 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/TxSd8f2Utpk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance