Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Spida
Casual Contributor

Tired and Lost

I don’t know what my next move is? Does anyone else get to the point of exhaustion with nothing on the horizon. I have a great network of professionals trying to help me but I struggle everyday to function and somedays survive. I struggle with expressing the thoughts and feelings to any of them. I can’t loose control I have to stay strong but I’m so tired and just seem to be getting worse. What do others do? Ringing helplines and hospital doesn’t help but I know I need it. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Tired and Lost

Hello @Spida and welcome to the forum

one step ata time my friend xx

remember you are not alone

@Spida - Never give up, you can get better.  I know the "tired and lost" feeling for sure.  So many times i thought "oh, thats what the problem is."  Then I have hight hopes, then low and behold that wasn't the problem and I get so lost and don't know what to do.  My struggle has only been about a year but i didn't know there was hope until about 2 moths ago.  The fear of the symptoms can cause it to be worse and put you into a bad place.  If you have already been to the dr. and know that nothing is physically wrong with you, then use that as true evidence to know that you are ok.  Don't fear the "what ifs."  I know it is very hard but once you can get rid of the fear it will help greatly in reducing the intensity of the symptoms.  I don't know what you struggle with but for me I have the triple threat (depression, anxiety, and panic attacks).  Check out the anxiety guy on youtube, he has greatly helped me.  Also, if your not on meds or are trying some that aren't working give it time and be patient.  I am still learning and got a lot to learn about all this.  God bless and I hope this helps.  Stay strong and you are not alone, we are in this together. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi@Spida you do your thing if it is all you can do can be proud of it.

Experience has let me see there is no one way to look at things aka there is no one solution for all people who we are is unique. But little bits and pieces of others experience will help. Never stop discovery new pathways that is the key. What looks like the right option here and now may not work/suit later.

Flexibility is the key. Nevermind what you feel think today even at a single moment cause you can change it .

Keypionts I have learned :

*have goals for the future but never set them in stone, humans have been the main creatcher on this planet because we adapt the environment we live in, plus as the individual we can adapt to the any change 

*Why look constantly at the horizon what is at your feet ,then live on that

It may sound like a throw away line but see the day as the beginning of the the rest of live. And at night if it wasn't how you wanted, learn from it start it again tommo.   Live life as experiences with good and bad. A rock on the shore of the sea getting bashed day after day by the wave it takes it and is shaped by it, you walk a long any coast get look at the the beautiful rocks, THEY whether the storm from that there comes beauty. 

.*One step at a time is going to get there no journey starts with out the first step

*as one door closed another will open, but sometimes you may just have to kick some in to get what you really need,(MAYBE knocking politely and asking to come is the first step then kick it if no response )

*be strong enough to say I really need more help /support (it is not losing control ,it is to know when a problem is to big, then to know that a problem shared is a problem halfed, you are still strong if not stronger. A chain is stronger as a whole not just as one link

But remember see below 

*lastly as don't want to bore you take everything thing with a pinch of salt,  it is not wrong to seek out different advice option opinions (that's from creditable sources of course )

Hopefully you can use something I've said, but that said walk your our path

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance