Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope   I am not planning anything tonight but I should've done what I planned before. Sorry if that upsets anyone but they are my thoughts. 

They are "just" thoughts as they are @Lilly6 ..... keep to that boundary Hon ...... I hope that helps.

Do you call the helplines when the thoughts are really bad ?  I am glad you are speaking out here with us 💞

@Lilly6  I’m hearing you also.

I’m sorry things are so hard for you.

Sitting with you, holding you close. 💙💙💙

@Faith-and-Hope ❣️❣️❣️

@Anastasia 💕💕💕

@NatureLover ❣️❣️❣️

@Lilly6  so sorry that you find yourself back with the intense SI thoughts 😞

Thinking of you and sending Heart

@Maggie @NatureLover @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia 

Thank you for sitting with me 💕💕💕💕

@Lilly6 💕💕💕

@Faith-and-Hope 

Thank you, yes they are just thoughts but last week they were way more than that and I very nearly went through with it. 

I didn't call the helplines but did talk to a friend online. I often contact crisis text service when the thoughts are bad but I didn't last week. I really wish I had of gone through with it though and won't back out again. 

So sorry @Lilly6 things are still not good.

I wish I could do more to help and to convince you that you are loved and that this shitty time will pass.

All I can offer is my friendship, love and to sit with you so you know you aren't alone. You have us holding your hand, walking with you dear Lilly. I happen to think you are very special 🌹🌷🌻

I read this and it also helped a little so putting it here should you choose to read it beautiful girl ❤️

Feeling Suicidal? Then, you may need to read this. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Lilly6 , I'm sorry to hear that.

Did you end up finding a different therapist and new meds?

Hey there @Lilly6,

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time in the last week. I hope you've been able to get in touch with your regular supports and are being gentle on yourself today.

It's important you also get qualified help, beyond a peer support service when you're feeling this way. If you need some one-on-one support today I encourage you to ring the following-

Lifeline: 13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467

Take good care,

Sphinxly 🐣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance