Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Velociraptor
Senior Contributor

Things are not okay.

@Teej 

33 REPLIES 33

Re: Things are not okay.

Finally told my therapist that I couldn't understand why he was nice to me all the time. I don't understand why he doesn't outright hate me. 
Everyone hates me. Everything hates me. I am vile worthless scum. 
He said he cares for me, but he admitted that he would understand if I didn't believe it. I feel a teeny bit better. 
But, I've just been feeling so suicidal. I am worthless scum. There is not a single good, positive or whole thing about me. Just an empty worthless corpse. I want to die. I want to do it now. I won't. But I want to. The urge and the thoughts never leave the forefront of my mind. And I hope it's only a matter of time. 

Things are sounding so tough tonight @Velociraptor . I have just sent you an email to check in.

Hey @Velociraptor 👋🏻 

how is it going? Are you studying at the moment too? 

You know from someone on the outside it sounds like your psychologist might be good fit.

want to let us know what else is going on. Would love to hear what you’ve been up to.

PS @Velociraptor you know I will disagree with the description of yourself. 

You know this bit “The urge and the thoughts never leave the forefront of my mind” It’s a hard one to let go of. I’ve come a long way but still can’t see a future where I’m in it. Those thoughts and urges still come but not as intense but maybe still as often. 

Hey @Velociraptor . I’ve taken sleep meds so may not be here when you respond. I hope you are ok tonight. Sending hugs 💜🤗

Hi @Velociraptor. I was only thinking of you the other day (if you're the you I think you are). It would be so hard to feel the way you do. If it's worth anything, you're not hated here.

Hope to see you again soon.

Hi @Velociraptor 👋 

Thanks for tagging me ..... 

I am sorry you are struggling so hard at the moment, but also super glad to see you here for the sane reason ..... you are amongst forum friends who hear and see you and can sit with you through the awful struggles.

Its a quietish day for me today after some not-quiet weeks and too-little sleep, but I am hoping to go for a long walk and see some art by someone I know across the day.  Then there is more work to get on with.

i will be looking for you across the day.  Please keep tagging me, cos tagged posts are what I go to first ....

hello @Velociraptor 

we are here for you my friend

@Faith-and-Hope, @CheerBear , @Teej 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance