Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

@oceangirl - I'm struggling. Not doing well.

im safe 

Hi @Fluttershy1,

Sounds like a rough night.

Thanks for letting us all know you are safe. You have some wonderful coping skills to get you through these times. 

Would it help if you reached out to one of the helplines for a chat? 

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

All the best yeah

@JoeTheLion - I'm completely safe, can you check in at some point in emails? 
I'm safe

Sorry I missed you- hope you're sleeping @Fluttershy1 

@Fluttershy1 very beautiful, You are very talented 🌻xxx

Good morning @Fluttershy1 

I hope you are well and had a good night's sleep. Here is my diamond painting we were talking about, half way there 🙂

Owl.jpg

Hi @Fluttershy1 

I'm sorry I dropped out yesterday - I had to leave the forum but still I could tell you were struggling

About your alters - all turnint up at once - that must have been a culture-shock. I can't imagine what it feels like to have things go out of control like that but I do know what it's like to be upset, ill, confused - whatever - and young - and not have your family care about it and think you are making it up

I don't understand adults who ignore their children's distress - I took my children seriously and loved them so much - to me it was not hard to do. But it does happen and I think some parents are not equipped to care as much as others - who knows why - but it does sound really hard for you

I am glad you have a team of people who do believe you - the lock-down in Melbourne is being eased and it will be reviewed in another few weeks - I hope you can see the people who do help you and let you act like yourself soon

All the best and I am glad there were other people on-line late yesterday to help you and that you are okay - or safe - 

Catch up soon

Dec

@Anastasia @Zoe7 @oceangirl @Lee82 - are you guys around?

@JoeTheLion - I'm safe, just having another tough night. 
if you want to or need to your more than welcome to check in on me! 

Take care🤗

Good afternoon 

@eth @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @Schitzo @Lee82 @Myboy @Dec @Hamsolo01 @frog @greenpea @jem80 @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Judi9877 @WIP @Caringsoul73 @Dizzyizzy @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @Maggie @outlander  and anyone else I've missed. 

I hope you are all well!

Things are not the greatest right now, trying to take care of myself first is hard, I've had a rough few days and have been keeping to myself a lot. 

take care 🙈

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance