Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

@Fluttershy1 I am really sorry to hear things are tough for you at the moment. If you need off forum help please reach out to one of the helplines.

@Zoe7 - I have been! 

I'm here sweetie.

In and out as watching the tigers in the grand final 🐱🐱🐱

@Fluttershy1 

@Anastasia - I feel like a mess, I feel like I'm a let down or not even good enough for anyone. I can't eat due to my ED being so loud and not letting me eat. I just want it to be eaiser. I'm over crying, I'm over wearing the mask like everything is okay when it isn't. I want to just run and hide from everyone expect my forum family. You guys are amazing.

im safe 

@Jynx 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Fluttershy1, if you're really struggling today, it might be a good idea to reach out to a crisis service so you can talk to someone about what's going on for you, especially if you're experiencing SI. Your safety is really important, both physically and mentally, so I trust that you will prioritise it if you need to Heart

@Jynx - I am safe, just struggling. Anxitey is really high. Been crying but me safe safe. 
Can you check in on email maybe?

Did you change my post? It wasn't like that before?

@Fluttershy1 Please do what @Jynx has said if you need more help than your peers here can provide. I don't mean to be dismissive here Hon but this is not a crisis service and moderators are not here to provide one on one help through the forums or email. Your peers will support you but if that is not enough please reach out for off forum support because you deserve that help.

@Anastasia and I are around but I can see she is doing the same as me - watching the football so we may be on and off tonight.

I am safe at the moment @Zoe7, I know how it all runs. I'm signing off for the night before I get more moody than I am. Goodnight all.

Glad you are safe @Fluttershy1 Goodnight. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Fluttershy1 

Sending you hugs x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance