Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self harm

@Fluttershy1 💕💕

@Fluttershy1 

Hope you're feeling slightly better tonight.

hey friend @Fluttershy1
howdy also @BPDSurvivor

Howdy @MDT @BPDSurvivor @Snowie @Shaz51 @Peregrinefalcon - today hasn't been great, feeling overwhelmed and quite upset, nothing seems right at the moment, I feel like nobody cares, my pysch doesn't even care, she didn't even given me any statergies , she just seemed to rush me and seemed like she didn't care, she was out walking while talking to me like what the heck. So not professional, I'm over being treated badly, family are just as bad, I feel like no one cares anymore 

We care for you @Fluttershy1 ❤❤❤

@Shaz51 - thanks means a lot, I'm just not okay, everything is a mess, I feel like A let down

@Fluttershy1
You're a good person never forget it. Doesn't matter what people say.
Maybe tell your psych next time you feel like you're not listened to

Thanks @MDT, she doesn't really listen to me either

Hi @Fluttershy1 ,

It sounds like things are still really difficult.

Have you tried challenging your thoughts so that things seem slightly less difficult?

Maybe this is something you can work on with your psychologist. To challenge your negative thinking to a point where you can function better? Challenging your thinking doesn't invalidate your thoughts or feelings. It is merely a way to manage better.

What are your thoughts?

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance