Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self harm

I'm just a let down today @Snowie - am safe

No you're not hon @Fluttershy1 

Somedays are just harder then others.

I'll just go @Snowie 

I'm sorry @Fluttershy1 

I am struggling today so not much support at the moment.

Do what is best for you.

It's not your fault @Snowie, not a good day 

Hey @Fluttershy1  can you make something for Snowie’s birthday please? That might be a good distraction too.

I'm okay thanks @Fluttershy1

@Flying_Hams - that's good. 

not a good day is all @Fluttershy1
sorry my friend
not in a good mindset

Heyhey.

I know it's hard right now and I know it feels like it's gonna be like this forver but it will and does get better.

It'll take time but it's worth the wait. You'll look back and be so so glad you didn't give up and then you'll think wow I got myself out of that state.

You've come so far don't give up now look at the amount of things you've overcome and the amount of times you've wanted to give up.

Your still here fighting and that's the main thing.

I know life's hard but your tough and can push through anything that life throws at you.

Your all worthy, loved, caring, precious, wanted, needed, beautiful, fighter, strong, kind and so much more.

It's gonna be hard to get through this but with everyone's help yous can get through it.

Giving up will never be the answer to any of your problems. If you give up now then you won't know what the future holds.

You've got your whole life ahead of you and you've got so much more left to do.

You've got this. You have a purpose and if you can't find that purpose let this be it.

Your hearts beating make that your purpose.

You've all got this  stay strong and keep fighting🥺❤️

@Flying_Hams @Eve7 @Snowie @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member @outlander @NatureLover @Lee82 @Zoe7 @Bellarose75 @Shaz51 @cloudcore @TideisTurning @Former-Member @HappyCastle @CalmingNature @periwinklepixie @Peregrinefalcon 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance