Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hey @Molliex @Appleblossom @TAB @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @Shaz51 @eth @Faith_Hope_Love and I'll still tag @Zoe7 @Adge @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @greenpea ....   @Former-Member @Lee82 ...   and anyone else stumbling along my little thread...

I'm off to work right now! Redeployed to the wetlands and landcare department... a bit 1984 lol...

Anyway I'm happy because I know this much, I know for a fact my first three days are in the nursery and not walking along the creek picking up rubbish.    I might actually enjoy myself, praying for that.   

Thinking of you especially @Adge  as I know you aren't working either...   I tagged you as you are my good friend.  

Have a good day everyone.

Lee82 take it easy my friend

XOXO ANGELS333 

@Angels333  Hey Angels333 I hope it goes well for you today and that you have the opportunity to perhaps make some lasting friendships. Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good luck Angels, I hope you enjoy your time in the nursery.

🌺💜 @Angels333 💜🌺

Haha @Angels333 re 1984 reference. Made me laugh haha.

Hope it's a good day @Angels333
Looking bleak here already re workplace and colleagues but it has some diamonds in the rough maybe.
Adge
Senior Contributor

All the best with it @Angels333 I hope it's not too physically demanding, & has some interesting aspects to it.

Adge

hope today goes well for you my friend @Angels333 

what's the weather like where you are? It's cold and raining here, so indoors for me today.

take care, chat later xxx

Thinking of you @Angels333 💗🦋

Hey @Lee82 @BlueBay @Adge @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @greenpea 

Weather was lovely 21degrees.   We just did stocktake, counting plants and some weeding.

@Flying_Hams yes 1984...   I just rewatched the movie with William Hurt about a month ago, introducing it to my D 17yo.   It was the idea of council giving work orders that you have no say in that caused me to make the reference.

Today was good but it was sunny and warm.    It won't be as nice in the cold dark days forecast for June...

Anyway... time for a well earned coffee....

Yeah the film was not bad @Angels333
There is also a stage production.
I'd like to see a remake of Brave New World. That was a profoundly influential book for me. Never read it at school. Just read it by chance one time and it struck me. Sort of like 1984 but spookier.

Yeah. Sometimes t work it Feels like I am in the ministry of truth. Lol.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance