Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hugs @Angels333 @beautiful friend xxx

What a relief @Angels333! Your Mr Angels seems like a good guy. Many men would be too proud to apologise or admit wrongs xx

I do love Mr Angels more for his humility.  @Molliex How are you tonight?

My night was OK @Angels333. The little one put up a bit of a fight to go to bed. I watched some trashy TV and had an early night. Sleep is what I need more than anything else right now.

Hope you have a good Friday 💙💙

Hope you both have nice days @Molliex @Angels333  ❤️❤️

Hey, just checking in @BlueBay @Molliex @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Adge @eth @TAB @greenpea , there's so many more I should tag, but I'm exhausted please don't take offence ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Anyway, I am not coping.   I feel so useless out of a job, I am under so much financial stress and I think I feel lonely. 

I am managing well re the self harm that's not the problem, I  just feel so worthless, my house is cluttered and messy and now I am not working you would think I would do something about it but no!   I'm so gross and lazy. And soo tired 😴.   Sorry to rant, I  wish I could bring light to the forum, which honestly keeps me going some days, I  read everyone's posts.   But I'm just feeling lost right now.  I don't feel like talking to Mr Angels 😞 

Any way as usual my love to you all 

Love Angels333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Angels333  sounds rough, but its relatable, sounds like me, except i'm on my own. My latest thing is sleeping around the clock, have my own entertainment centre inside my brain lolo .. pretty sure am depressed and a bit re recent stuff , I struggle on here, upset people, misjudge things, then wish wasnt on here

anyway. dont do anything silly. 1 Job. Get through it.Cat Happy

@TAB  yeah, It's real tough nothing to do!   You're good for me here @TAB always kind xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

I go for a walk everyday @Angels333  the rest is optional, not exactly Eye of the Tiger here lol  Anyway, thanks. And am thinking bed again very soon

@Angels333 @TAB  Hey Angels333 and TABs just dropping by to give hugs and wish you both well.  Slept most of yesterday away too TABs, house is a mess too Angels333 .... try not to worry things will sort themselves out in the end. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance