Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Oh wow @Molliex @another baby. I'm so excited for you. I bet you'll have a very good helper once baby arrives!!  
yes little A is my light of life. She is such a little character. So loving caring and funny. 
she is moving out with her mum in a few weeks. They're moving in with daughters new partner. he has two girls 4,2    I'm really happy for them but I will find it difficult as she won't be here daily. Yes it will be hard. 
oh i I'm so happy for you. ❤️❤️ Xxoo

Love you @Molliex 

@BlueBay @Molliex @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @TAB @Zoe7 @greenpea Ham's hamlet of wisdom, knowledge and truth @eth 

Still in hospital things are significantly worse.  A lot of SH THEN I developed  functional neurological disorder formerly known as conversion disorde.  I loose the use of my legs, conciousness it's very scary.

Sane have a good info sheet if anyone is interested insupporting me

ANGELS333 

💜🌹 @Angels333  ..... I looked it up to understand what conversion disorder was.  Thanks for letting us know Sane have a fact sheet ......

Hugs n hugs Hon.  Thinking of you.

Oh gosh @Angels333 that sounds really really tough. Have the team there talked about why things are getting worse for you? I hate knowing you're in so much pain. I'm thinking of you and sending big protective bear hugs your way 💛💛💛

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope I am really tired there's stigma from other patients  and from nurses who don't understand I can't help it.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gosh @angels 333 hope you get better soon

Thanks @Molliex hugs received..    I see my psychiatrist today hoping some physical therapy occupational therapy might help

Thanks my mate @TAB 

I understand @Angels333 ...... psychosomatic responses have been part of our trauma, and we have been judged and or misbelieved.  What you are undergoing is much worse, but I get it and feel for you so much.

❣️❣️❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance