Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

As always you will do the job tomorrow and be okay when you get there @Angels333 The anxiety leading up to work for you is always the worst so do something nice for yourself tonight Hon Heart

Having faltered with self harm knocks my confidence @Zoe7   but I'm also tired of being anxious,  I just hope for a peaceful shift not one where the parents expect miracles all the time x

XOXO ANGELS333 

I totally hear you about the parent aspect to your lessons @Angels333 The kids can only do what they can do and what you are able to teach them in such a short space of time. If they are wanting greater progress then maybe they should take their kids for extra lessons themselves ...just sayin' 👍You are quite obviously great at what you do Hon but also cannot do it for them. Don't place any of that extra pressure on yourself - go to the pool, do your job and go home - then put it out of your mind until next lessaon. Also don't worry about your 'slip' - it happens and is now behind you - you got this Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 you're so right with your advice xx

XOXO ANGELS333 

Oh @Angels333 Maybe not right but understand the pressures you place on yourself and how that anxiety can increase when we do that ...but you are so much more than your anxiety and you can no doubt do your job very well (we have seen that with the positives you have had said to you and you maintaining your job even with everything else going on). So Hon I have no doubt you will be your usual professional self tomorrow and whatever those parents have to say - let it wash off you quickly. We are all human and can only do what we can do - and that is enough ...you are enough Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 thanks for encouraging me 

XOXO ANGELS333 

Anytime Hon - you got this @Angels333 💕😁👍

@Molliex @Zoe7 @MDT @Former-Member @theposterboy @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Appleblossom @greenpea @TAB @Adge @eth 

I had a nice day with Mr Angels S1 S2 and D3  we went to a local restaurant, ate so much food, had a couple of glasses of wine..

All for my birthday today, it was good to just spend time with each other having conversations...

XOXO ANGELS333 

Good one @Angels333
Happy you enjoyed your day

OMG @Angels333 The happiest of birtdays to you sweetheart. What a lovely day you seem to have had - I am so happy for you. Hugs and hugs and hugs to you gorgeous - you so deserved such a lovely day 💛🧡💚💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance