Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Angels333Somehow I feel the stress and strain and how much you are being stretched. Happens a lot for mothers. Gently on yourself so you can manage.  We sometimes do need to alter our own expectations of what is possible.

Hugs Hope Daughters appt goes well and your work.

@MDT @Appleblossom  thanks, I have to be bothered now to cook dinner, I have to hang out my wet suit for work tomorrow.   

D3's appointment is really important I really hope we get some answers...

sitting with you my @Angels333 Heart

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like you can hack it, you did it already @Angels333  yeah I know , how much is too much, well try and think of the money maybe

Sounds like some rest and self care is needed my friend xx @Angels333  💜

That's right @TAB , I definitely need the cash to pay for D3's appointments 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats tough @Angels333 

@TAB @Molliex @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @MDT @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Adge @Former-Member 

Feeling depressed...  I used SH quite badly this afternoon then didn't tell Mr Angels when he asked if I was okay.   Another secret.  But we did talk a bit about my struggles with delusions atm    that was good.     I feel a bit ripped off by life at the moment.    I feel so isolated. 

XOXO ANGELS333 

Hey there @Angels333 

Sorry to hear you've had a tough day and feeling so alone. It can be challenging to manage SH on your own so I'm glad you're here for support from the fabulous SANE community. I also encourage you to reach out for some one-on-one support to SCBS (1300 659 467) or Lifeline (13 11 14).

Always,

Sphinxly 🐣

hugs @Angels333  xxxooo Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance