Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Jynx  yes it's been difficult The only way I will get answers to my trauma is in death...  that's the kind of day I'm having and then I had this work commitment...   sorry I'm so depressed about it all....   

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Angels333 You're allowed to feel depressed about it and you're allowed to utilise the forums as a place where you can talk about how you feel. No need to apologise for how you feel.

Thanks @Jynx I hope you're going ok too.

💖 @Angels333 

@Angels333  Hey Angels333 try not to let others drag you down. Everyone makes mistakes at time. No one is perfect. Try not to let the haters drag you down. You are far better than they are.Love peaxxx

Thanks @greenpea ,  your a good friend ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

Hope today's a better day for you @Angels333   Sending warm wishes.

@eth @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Molliex @Adge @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Shaz51   and everyone else..

The last week has been hectic with 2 full days of work placement and 4 days of work at the pool.   I am exhausted.    I worked really hard at work today, I have a sore throat from using my voice.    Because my energy is depleted SH happened impulsively.    I really want to call in sick tomorrow.    I have an important dr visit with D3 at the rheumatologist in the morning ten work until 8pm.... I  can't hack it!

XOXO ANGELS333 

Stay strong @Angels333
You've achieved a lot today. Give yourself some leeway. Easier said than done i know
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance