Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Good thanks @Shaz51 S1 passed the challenge,  he's just anaphalactic to walnuts and pecan.   When he was small it was all tree nuts so he has grown out of most of them.

Now I'm sitting with d3 going over a job application for her to teach swimming.

How are you today Shazzy?

that is good about S1 

and fingers crossed for D3 @Angels333 

was feeling a bit off today my friend , but i had a sleep 

so going to have a coffee now xxxx

Sending warm wishes @Angels333 

@eth  thanks for the wishes my friend, it's been a battle over the the last few months xx

Saw my psychologist today and talked about some stuff.    No answers but some acceptance of where I'm at.    I was a mess at work tonight and made some errors and I'm highly suspicious that people were gossiping about me behind my back...

I feel really awful.

@eth @Shaz51 @Molliex @Flying_Hams @Appleblossom @greenpea @TAB @Adge @BlueBay @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Angels333 We all have crappy days and muck up at work. Especially if you spent all of your energy on therapy already. Hope you're able to get some rest - you've earned it Heart

Sorry you've had such a rough day @Angels333. Anxiety has a way of making our minds play tricks on us. I hope your next day at work is fine xx

Sending hugs my friend. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah errors and talk here too @Angels333 try not to think about it

Urgh @TAB I've known some of these colleagues for 15years...   It was awful walking into the staff room and everyone stopped talking.     Surely if there's a problem they can approach me...

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh shite. Oh well @Angels333
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance