Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope  @Molliex  I am more relaxed today.   The emotions are still raw.   I'll put on a fake smile for my church group this morning, I don't think they'll understand.

@Molliex  I've been thinking about you, are you okay my friend?

XOXO ANGELS333

Sorry i haven't been around @Angels333 , it's nice of you to ask. I'm not doing so well this week and didn't just want to come onto the forum and complain, given i haven't been very active in supporting others lately. Just so tired, and i think everything that has happened is catching up with me, finally. Going to see my gp today.

@Molliex  sorry you aren't going so well.   I don't see the forum as give and take, take all you need people are here to give to you.

Let me know how GP goes. 

XOXO ANGELS333

Thanks @Angels333 . I don't see the forum like that either, it's just my own way of thinking. I will be very happy to finish work for the week soon.

đź’– @Molliex @Angels333 

Urge I feel so sad.   I think I'm depressed I'll never be free from this trauma.   Usually I can carry on but I have seen a downward spiral the last few weeks and I think I know what set it off...   I think enrolling in TAFE has added some stress and as it is with complex trauma any stress needs to be avoided...  

I just need to talk to someone about it all

The chat is off-line...

@Faith-and-Hope @Molliex @Adge @BlueBay @Zoe7 @eth @Shaz51 @TAB @MDT 

I will be around for a bit my friend @Angels333 what's up?

I see that TAFE may have been some type of trigger or similar for you. Maybe you could reassess that? Can you reduce the study load?

Hearing you too @Angels333 đź’ž

Hey @MDT   I have gone at the study so hard...   I  took a break today but the stress has settled in.    I am 6 weeks ahead so I can take a break.   Sometimes I just get overwhelmed with memories and emotions...

6 weeks ahead is fantastic @Angels333

Do you think you've maybe over done it and need to rest now? Maybe just revise a bit so that when we are 6 weeks in the future you are up to date and can stay on task. Without of course falling behind.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance