Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Adge
Senior Contributor

Re: Self Harm

Hi @Angels333 Yes it is a hard struggle, at least for me it is.

No not a total blackout - though I did have several weeks of total blackouts, just a few years ago.

I am often not aware at start of dissociating - Usually realise it (or guess) some time, or sometimes hours later.

Mostly I feel that I cannot control it, or come out of it (ground myself) when I need to.

My Breathing Mindfulness Meditation (lying down) - is one of the few things that takes the edge off the dissociation, or that starts to bring me back (ground me).

It takes me mere than one, or several breathing meditations.

AdgeHeart

Thanks @Adge @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Molliex @Zoe7 @Appleblossom@Flying_Hams , @TAB 

So peeps... a new diagnosis...   conversion syndrome...   body collapsing due to overstressed...

TAB
Senior Contributor

wha at ? okay hope diagnosis helps @Angels333  about to ask Dr google lol

@Angels333 💖💖💖

@Angels333 

Heart

I hope the new diagnosis gives clarity to your medical team. 

It seems hospital is not a good place for you if your sh is up.

Heart

❤️ @Angels333 ..... I hope it helps to understand what is happening to you, and I am guessing supports need to be placed to help reduce the stress promoting the condition.

I hope having a diagnosis helps with treatment @Angels333

I worry about the amount of SH you have mentioned. I assume you're speaking with the staff about it? I hope you're OK lovely 💜💜💜

Hey @Angels333  i hope you're ok too. 
thinking of you. ❤️ Xx

hi 👋 @Molliex hope youre doing ok. How is your little girl. My littke granddaughter 3 1/2 is so entertaining with an attitude!!!  xxoo

@Angels333 ❤❤❤

Hi @BlueBay so lovely to hear from you. I'm so glad to hear your granddaughter is well. Is she still the light of your life? 🌼 My daughter is 4 now. She's so smart and very happy. I'm expecting a baby in spring, so she's VERY excited to be a big sister 💜💜

Sending hugs to @BlueBay  and @Angels333 💜🌼💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance