Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Thanks @eth I'm not going well but I am going! That's worth a lot and I'm trying to focus on small steps. 

Patience with yourself and baby steps @frog  - they do add up with time.  Better to take baby steps successfully that aim for big ones and not achieve them.  At least that's how I approach things these days.  Thinking of you and sending warm wishes xx

Hi folks.

I'm in for one of those days.

It's been one of those weeks, months ... 2020 has been [insert your own adjective]

@eth @Teej @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Queenie @greenpea @CheerBear @outlander @MDT @Teej and anyone who drops by, sending you my best wishes today.

Hope you are all ok

Free printable - it always seems impossible until it's done | Done ...

Hi @frog ðŸ‘‹ðŸŒ·

Thinking of you.

Hi @frog   I hope your day turns out better than anticipated x

Hey @frog
Know how you feel my friend.
We are at Amber level security now at work.
Good inducement to stay home I think. Ah well.
Time will tell.

As chaotic as things are now I was just this morning listening to some new music. That was a good refresher.

I hope you find some solace in your day

Also.

Ribbet ribbet 😛

@frog
Former-Member
Not applicable

@frog ðŸ’–

Hi @Former-Member @MDT @greenpea @Former-Member @Maggie @Wanderer @Adge @TAB and all forum folk around atm.The forum is looking for Community Guides atm, if that's something you're interested in.

Here is the link to the advert and application: https://saneforums.org/t5/Forums-news-and-feedback/Recruiting-New-Community-Guides-apply-now/m-p/854...

Keep going. You never know who you are inspir | Slickwords

vote 1 hams @MDT  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance