Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Planet of solitude

Love your poem @Twinklelight 😊 You can feel the love you have for your daughter in it.

My plans today are housework and organising some things with two of mine who are heading off adventuring soon. I'm hoping to finish off some mowing I had to stop suddenly last weekend too. It's sunny here today but the forecast for the week ahead doesn't look so great so I'd really like to do that today.

Hope everything goes well for you today @Twinklelight. Waving hi to you also @Zoe7

🌞 and 🌈 for you both

I have mowing that needs to be done too @CheerBear but it is still too damp to do it and we are supposed to get rain most days this week so it looks like it won't be done for some time yet - oh well - thems the breaks!

I also have a lot of gardening that needs to be done - weeds popping up everywhere nd my potted garden to begin - then there is the housework - argh - don't know where to begin Smiley Surprised and not enough energy to think about it all.

Somehow I think today is going to get away from me but if I can get the vacuuming done then that will be a bonus.

Enjoy your day CB - seding you huge hugs and plenty if light to help you through your day. Heart

It's pretty damp here too @Zoe7 and not great mowing conditions but I have a lingering landlord who lives only a couple of streets away and likes to call with short notice for *insert any range of ridiculous excuses to come over, here*. It's very annoying but it makes me stay on top of it in a way I guess.

Good luck with getting what you'd like done today and thanks for the hugs and the Zoe light ❤😊

Thanks CB - always love some @CheerBear time - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy Smiley Very HappyHeart

Think it is time for me to get my butt into gear and try to tackle some of this work - tomorrow is gp and chemist followed by Christmas in July planning day for me so I will hope to catch you at some stage - have a great day CB Heart

Super nice thing to say, thanks @Zoe7 😊

I'm putting myself on a self-imposed forum time out now until I've ticked off more from the list that's as long as my arm 😉 I might have a chance later tonight to look for cocktails with umbrellas and Santa hats for Christmas in July 😁

👋

this morning i feel deflated, depressed and down. yesterday really drained me. after everyone had left i went to bed and then hubby came in and told me off. 

i have so many things to do but have no energy to do them. i have no one to help me. 

im just about to take the kids to school........ if anyone is around soon

Hi @Twinklelight I am around for a little while - sounds like yesterday was super busy with all the family for your daughter's birthday - it is something you had been working up to so it is no wonder you feel like you do today.

just everything @Zoe7

i just wish i could hide in my bed all day and all night. never leave it. just for it to swollow me up. 

then hubby got angry last night because there was no food in the house. so now today i have to go shopping with money that are meant to go on fines. 

then ....i have my room........fk..........its a pig sty. and i just dont know where to put all of my stuff. im feeling so fustrated with it all

Sometimes I feel lost in a maze of emotions,
where every direction feels like a dead-end street.
I feel so alone in my search for an answer
that I start to blame God for not meeting my needs.

But God never promised that life would be easy,
for trials will come in different forms.
But He did promise that He would never forsake us
and that we can still have peace in the midst of the storm.

God's love runs deeper than the deepest ocean,
but He is not altered by the moods that we bring.
For every problem, He has a solution.
He is consistently working behind the scenes.

So whenever you feel like you're losing the battle
and you want to just bow your head in defeat,
remember, with God you are always the winner,
for with Him by your side, you will never be beat!

Take it one step at a time @Twinklelight - do the shopping first and then tackle your room later. I know how hard it is to get motivated to clean up. It took me all week to get up enough energy and motivation to simply vacuum Hon - but now it is done I actually feel better. Try sorting things into corners if you can and then tackle one corner at a time - sometimes simply dividing things up to tackle later can help make some space in the room and consequently in your mind.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance