Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Partner with both MH issues and cancer

@Emelia8  please don't feel bad in posting good news, in fact I am hoping in due course that we will be hearing positive news in relation to your own situation. 

Yes, we do have supports in place, myself more than Mr Darcy as he has been pushing some people away. At his next appointment I will ask for the practical aspects of what next. At this stage there will be no more chemo. 

One thing I have not found (and have asked around to no avail) is any information for carers and their loved ones with MI. I have found some information for health professionals but it is only semi-helpful.

The plan at this stage is to focus on things that bring a bit of joy and see if we can put a couple of things in place that will help me cope better down the track.

Oh hugs and hugs and more hugs @Former-Member 

Mr Darcy all upset tonight, he has misplaced his mobile phone (the second time in a short period of time) ☹️☹️☹️

😢🌹

After a rough night, the lost was found this morning, his brother who is visiting inadvertently picked up Mr Darcy's phone by mistake. Fortunately it switches on automatically in the morning so I was able to ring and it was located in the guest room. 

bipolar-anxiety-meme-18.jpg

Mr Darcy's anxiety has been ramping up. His night time crying continues unabated.

I am looking into getting some help through Carers Australia "Your caring way" program in relation to future employment needs. Facing the reality of my own future needs is emotionally difficult.

So much to be concerned about @Former-Member . I hope Carers Australia are able to assist with some of these things. Giving you a big caring and understanding hug. You are doing so much, and doing it so well. 🐝💝🌻🌹

Emelia 💞

Been thinking of you @Emelia8 

Thanks @Former-Member 💝

I see my surgeon tomorrow arvo. Check up, pathology results and ongoing referrals as needed. Feeling very anxious.

Emelia

@Emelia8  🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance