Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Lee82 

I got 4 hours so yay!! 

I am sorry you didnt get loads of sleep. I hope you can take it slow today.

I'm moving back home today so I have a little work to do. 
What you up to today? 
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

I am working at my bossess house today. its sooo cold today. I just want to be in bed watching movies and under the duna. I am trying to keep my head filled with good things . I was feeling good last week and then last week happened so I want to have that good head space again.

I hear you babe. @Pollyotter 

Positive thoughts. Kind words to yourself and you'll get through it. You are a strong and determined person babe. Always full of funny and positive things to say to all of us here on the forum. Use those for yourself too. 💗

@Lee82 

Ill get back to that . 

Do you have alot of things to move? I will help move you in our minds. Im very good at it. I have moved 24 times in my 28 years on earth. Some would say that I am a pro at this point .

No much to move just the stuff we took to mums while I was with her for 4 weeks. I live literally around the corner. Just more of getting things back to normal at home and doing some cleaning out. 
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

Still it normally is less stressfull with a friend. but are you ok going back to your own place?

Would love you to come help me my friend. We could eat m&m's whilst we worked...😁

I am happy to go but also very anxious. 
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

Yaasssss Queen! and after some good wine or tequila or both.. who knows! 

youll be ok hun just pop in as much as you can or want. I dont mind you tagging me in stuff when your feeling down. I will reply to you as i can. that i a promise

@Lee82 

@Former-Member 

@Zoe7 

@outlander 

@Former-Member 

Hey guys . Just checking in with everyone . 
I am watching AJ and the Queen on Netflix and its good for the soul. 

My mind is at an interesting place tonight . Good bad up down letf right in the closet out the closet on the bed under the bed but honey ohhh honey I am having fun indeed . Well as much as one can having in the sence of the sycle of PTSD . 

I am mixing up the snacks tonight with Rondoletti and wassabi nuts with some red wine to heat up the body .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance