Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

"Only a two hour job" but an otherwise very full day. Hope you're getting a relaxing evening?

Yes, ready for bed now @Smc 

Even my nothing days are full @Smc , @Former-Member  

@Shaz51 🧡🧡🧡

ohhh @Dec , @Darcy , @Maggie , @Smc , @Appleblossom , @Determined , @Sherry , @Adge , @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander , @greenpea , @Jacques ,what a day xx

today mr shaz is focusing on what family members are saying or imagining what they are saying  Smiley Sad

it is golly hard Smiley Sad

My aunty was at mum`s today and when we arrived with mum`s shopping , my aunty said that she hopes I am not working too hard

mr shaz has taken it personally and that he is to be blamed

this week has being good except for 2 days where i ended up with groin pain and leg pain by the end of the day

it is hard as mr shaz thinks all my family are talking about my work load

hello @outlander , @Smc , @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Determined 

glad we only had one 2 hour job this morning , after an hour I started feeling very yukky again

I went to the chemist for a free blodd pressure reading and it had gone down this morning

went and visited mum , morning tea and did a few things for her

mum had a hiccup last night , so i was up last night expecting a phone call from mum to take her to the hospital -- did not happenSmiley Very Happy

came home , had lunch , a biggggg talk to Step S3 and then relaxing

then I thought I need to clean the floor , so i started and mr shaz washed the floor when i finished

i cleaned the bathtub , mr shaz cleaned the walls

then we took apart an old fan and put it in the bin

yes i am still recovering from the gall bladder attack on saturday and sunday

glad we only had one 2 hour job as after an hour i felt sooo bad

had a big talk with step S3 after step D1 rang mr shaz and told him all about step S3

and my step S1 has a broken bone in his foot

and step S2 is on his own again

mum nearly was back in hospital last night -- i expected a phone call from her all night , but it did not happen

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

I always have mixed emotions when I come home after visiting Mum. There is a lot of stuff at her house that has got so behind. Next time I go up I think I will see if a couple of family members will help do a spring clean. Am wondering what you use to clean walls.

Depends on what kind of walls your mum has @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

Mum has a brick house, walls are rendered / painted.

@Shaz51 

Thinking of you with all you have happening. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance