Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

It's good that your Mum has more movement in her arm @Shaz51 After her Cortisone injection.

I'm sorry that you are so achy & sore, in pain at night.

My neck is still very sore, so is my shoulder - I don't know what's wrong.

You had a nice picture of Smokey in his owner's bedroom, that sounds nice.

Like your Mr Shaz - I am finding everything so hard too.

Sounds like that gets you down - it sounds like you are supporting everyone else (around you) - That's a heavy burden.

No-one knows about me finding everything hard, as I have no-one here with me - Oh yes I have my new Goldfinches, & Jelly Cat & all my Birds (for company).

Hugs (((( Shaz))))

hugs my @Adge Heart

yes i did not get married until i was 43 , so i was single for a long time before getting married 

it sounds like you are supporting everyone else (around you) - yes maybe too much @Adge@Sphinxly but that is just me i suppose 

yes and trying to be strong for my mr shaz is hard at times 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh flippen heck! @Shaz51 can you just shove them both into respite care and run away for a while!? lol You sound so exhausted. Please make time for you, a while day in bed now and then maybe. Feel for you 💙💙💙

i feel like running away now my @Former-Member 

@Adge@Emelia8@Smc@Anastasia@greenpea@Faith-and-Hope@Smc@Jacques@Zoe7@eth

ohhh what a week 

mum needed more scripts 

tried to go up as mum`s carer and the doctor said no 

so mum tried a phone appt to say i can pick up the scripts ----- the doctor said no 

today we went up to the doctors , mum upset already ,mum is suppose to be on half a tablet a night 

the doctor explained that the last script wa 25 days ago -- which means mum has been having a tablet each night , so he told her she looked terrible and i should put you in hospital 

mum is back home and has to cut back on the meds which i have to control , her next script she can get will be in october the doctor said ----- arrrrrrrggggggg

❤️ @Shaz51 ..... 

it is not right @Faith-and-Hope 

mum has half a tablet when she goes to bed and then a half a tablet at 2am to help her sleep 

she has a good sleep , we have a sleep but not the doctor wants her to cut back 

she is 90 and i think if she wants some to help her she should 

Agreed @Shaz51 

Hugs and love. Still running here x

Oh @Shaz51 ..... that sucks !

Hugs n hugs Hon 💜🌷💕

Gentle hugs my @Shaz51, some days are so hard, gosh you have so much going on, meds can be such a nightmare especially when you are on a few.

I hope you can sort it out and get back on track

hello @Jacques@Faith-and-Hope@Anastasia , @Former-Member , @Adge@Smc@Owlunar@eth@Zoe7@Determined@Emelia8@Mazarita , @Former-Member , @BPDSurvivor@BlueBay@oceangirl@Sophia1@Appleblossom@Snowie@outlander@utopia@Acacia 

I ammm just feeling sooooo aaawwwwwww at the moment 

@Former-Member, mum is saying things but it is her dementia talking really , makes it soo hard 

I ammmm needing something but not sure what !!!!!!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance