Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hey @Shaz51, just wondering. If you explained to your Mum that starting dialysis means you'll have less time available and you'll need more looking after yourself, and asking if you could get someone in to do a few jobs to take pressure off you..??? Might she accept that?
I've been on the receiving end, needing home help after major surgery. It is hard to accept, and it's hard having strangers come in to do tasks. I never realised how personal dish washing could feel! But once we settled in with the ladies, they were very nice company.

anniveries are sooo hard sometimes @Former-Member , @BlueBay@Emelia8@Jacques@Smc@Appleblossom@Adge@Owlunar@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning@Daisydreamer@Anastasia , @Jacques , @Determined , @Eve7 , , @Anastasia , @Snowie , @outlander my 3 little grand daughters , ohhhh they would be 6 years old now -- wow 

my 3 grandchildren

balloons.jpg

oh my beautiful @Shaz51 im so sorry for your loss, sometimes it is so difficult, i hope you can remember the good times with them and cherrish those times.

gentle hugs my friend

Big hugs to you my beautiful sis @Shaz51 

❤️❤️😘

@Shaz51 💕💕💕

Sending lots of love and hugs 

thank you @Snowie@BlueBay@Jacques 

my son and ex girlfriend brought a furbaby at my grand daughters death xxx

oh @Shaz51 that breaks my heart to hear such a dear little bundle died so soon, life is just not fair, gentle hugs @Shaz51 no words will sooth your pain, gosh im so so sorry for your loss 

thank you my brother @Jacques HeartHeart

Oh @Shaz51 so sorry 💔

Sending you love and squishy hugs xox

thank you my @Anastasia , my son`s ex girlfriend makes sure we remember xxx, Like i would forget xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance