Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Wow! You are eating already! Good on you! @Birdofparadise8 

We don’t have trains here lol @tyme 

I’m picking up my friend and we will go out and look around for a bit as well. 

I spiraled a bit tonight so getting out tomorrow would be good.

Pasta isn’t really hard I probably won’t be eating a full on meal tomorrow but I’ll see how I go I’ll take it slow @tyme 

@tyme, it is terrible. I haven’t left the house for a few days. Probably should. Maybe I could take it slow if I have to. The last time I probably went out was a week ago.

@Birdofparadise8, uni is exciting but stressful. I hope I stay well. I’ve enrolled in 75% of the workload, I want to be able to manage.

Yeah it is very much so. I got credit transfer for a couple units so I am doing a year 2 intro to biochemistry and I will have a four hour practical and 2 other 2 hour classes I’m like ahhh what have I done. Chemistry and biology in one @creative_writer

You can always drop a unit if it’s too much that is what I am thinking. 

Sorry! @Birdofparadise8  - my utter naivity! No trains ?!?!?!

Sorry... I don't even know what to say... lol. My draw dropped..... you should have seen my face when I read you had no trains... toooooo funny.

Well... instead of going for a train trip, go for a scooter ride... you got those? LOL  

Hahaha very funny @tyme they are too expensive lol. I’ll just drive in my car with my friends. I will probably listen to some music and cry on my own at some stage. 

Never mind don’t worry about it. 

Nah, crying's good. It's an outlet! @Birdofparadise8 

I guess but will be on my own I don’t like being around others it’s weird I just can’t cry I don’t know why I can’t when I’m with other people @tyme. I would only do it if I’m super emotional and can’t hide it. 

What are you doing tomorrow? 

Ciao my dear forum friends @Birdofparadise8 @creative_writer @Captain24 @Shaz51 - I hope to check-in with you tomorrow evening! 

Take care 🙂 Speak soon. Please have a pleasant rest tonight. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance