Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Well I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. I remember when I first started my antidepressant it made me really nauseous and tired. Is that what is happening for you @Captain24

Yeah I hope my sleep is okay as well. Well have a good night and talk later on then. 

I’m not sure @Birdofparadise8. I started a new medication 2 weeks ago and it was increased last week to double the dose. This one requires having extra salt and drinking lots of water. It feels like low blood pressure but I’m not sure. I will email my nurse and ask. 

Have a good day at work. 

Ah ok do you have a blood pressure monitor you could check it with? 

Yeah I’ll try I’m at the Covid at home one today so as long as it’s busy I’ll be okay. 

Do you have work today @Captain24 

No I don’t. I’m hoping my nurse gets my email while I’m at the hospital getting my blood test. @Birdofparadise8. They have a meeting Friday mornings though. 

I hope it’s really busy for you to make the day go quicker and keep you distracted. I know for me work keeps me safe. 

I have a physio appointment at 11:30. So I’ll have to have brunch and drop Pixie off early. Then I’ll come home and sleep. I have my first of three night shifts tonight. Without the right prep I struggle badly! 

That’s nice then @Captain24 

Yeah it helps keep me safe too. 

That sound like a nice idea. 

I’ll talk to you later then have a good day! 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

Hope work was busy for you and that you are feeling ok.

Hope you don’t have Covid @tyme and are feeling better.

After a really busy morning, the only time a sat down was for the blood test! I did get all the stuff for the Christmas cake though! I had a really good sleep. 

Im just about to head out of town for work. 

Have a good night both of you

Have a great night @Captain24 !

Hey @Captain24 

Work was alright very busy lots of people calling in to opt in for the Covid at Home program. I could be feeling better, but oh well. 

Do you have Covid @tyme 

That’s good you got everything done then for the cake and slept well I hope you have a good shift @Captain24

I thought I had COVID, but I've had 5 RATs done, and they are all coming up as negative @Birdofparadise8 . Who knows?

Oh can you get a PCR test to double check sometimes they are more accurate @tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance