Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lozza90
Contributor

No where to turn

I am dealing with some fairly complex issues...

• Court is in a couple of weeks and I'm having to write an affidavit (with no help) which has made me feel like complete S☆it
  • I believe my husband is cheating again (despite him saying he isnt)
  • I've got family causing issues which has triggered past traumas which I haven't spoken to anyone about (because they can't even deal with the stuff they do know)
  • My physical body is in pain and I feel absolutely exhausted (physically and mentally)
  • I feel like I can't say or do anything right and it just gets turned right back to me and my MH
  • I have no interest or motivation. My mood is flat and my thoughts are dark (SI). I have been struggling so bad with the urge to SH.
  • I've barely had any sleep recently - spend most nights awake
  • I feel disgusted with myself when I eat and like I can feel myself putting on weight with every bite (which now I feel like I'm developing a new problem)....I don't eat lunch or breakfast and am basically starving myself most of the day....
  • I don't feel like I actually live life...the days just pass by and so I just feel like a complete ghost (no existence does not matter) and I have zero purpose
  • My depression, anxiety, ptsd and bpd are all heightened rn

...just some of the things

Today in a desperate bid to get some support, i did actually seek some help but got told no and that im mot eligible (which is bs, because there are no requirements for the support i was seeking and wasnt told no intially). I already feel absolutely hopeless and lost...and this is just another knock back. I can't see my psychologist as I need the MHCP review to go through and now she is booked up...I had an appt booked but they (the service she works for) cancelled it as I didn't have the review done yet...on the DASS score thing, I scored 42....which is high (severe)....

I am constantly having to fight my mind and tbh, I feel like giving up.. I am exhausted with the way I am.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No where to turn

Hey @Lozza90 ,

Good to see you again 🙂

I can see you are sitting with some pretty heavy stuff at the moment.

We are here to support you emotionally.

I will send you a quick email shortly.

Take care, tyme

Re: No where to turn

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance