Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

No reply

I emailed sane days ago about a problem I am having but of course I get no response I don’t get it I tried to do the right thing but I guess I am left with making mildly snarky posts in response to this issue which I don’t want to do of course but it is getting to me and we all have a breaking point. Anyway if nothing is going to be done at least I will vent about it. 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: No reply

It is always good to vent. Im not the most serious person and Im sure I will spend more time taking the piss out of everyone and making life long frienamies, but I'm cool with that. I am me and that's all that matters. you are you and if no one can take it. that's on them .

@Eden1919 

Oh that’s annoying. Have you tried calling or sending a follow up email?

Hey @Eden1919!

We have sent through an email so that we can hopefully help out here 🙂

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Eden1919 I saw that SANE replied and said that they have sent through another email that will hopefully help you out. But I also just wanted to say that you can chat to us online here if you needed as well. Here for you ❤️

Hello feedback

I sent an email via the advised process on 23rd January, 2023 re my concerns around an issue that occurred when I logged on.

I attached a photograph of the page clearly indicating what I was concerned about.

I have been affected by cybercrime via two large corporations.

I have had other incidents aside from the sane website as have many who have had their identities and confidiential information leaked.

Anxiety is not a friend of what cannot be explained rationally.

I do not want to say any more about the incident on the open forum here out of respect of all forum members and staff.

I realise that many emails are received, however it is now up to the ninth working day without hearing back.

I have spoken on the phone line again today after not hearing anything and was advised that someone will get back to me..

This is how the system is. This is how large corporations work.

Further anxiety provoking though, when in real life I am waiting to hear back from, (I have lost count how many) other organisations.

My life is on a permanent hold...

We value you....you are important to us...

No offence Sane..

just needing to vent about what society has become...

Sound familiar?

Expressing is being promoted more and more on here.

So I am covering all avenues, hoping to find reassurance..

Yes, I am speaking up again....ruffling more feathers....upsetting some..

I have a voice too and have a right to be heard also..

I hide away on here enough as it is..

It was also suggested to not log on if feeling unsafe..

again a very reasonable response..

however, I need to reply to my friends and keep in touch..

otherwise further provocation of anxiety...

ring any more bells people?

Hey @Sophia1 ,

As per the email sent to you today, are you able to confirm the email address you sent the initial email to?

Kindest, tyme

Hey @Sophia1 ,

It looks like your email was escalated and now resolved. Please check your inbox for the relevant email.

Thank you for following up!

Cheers, tyme

Hello @tyme @amber22 

I have replied to the emails just in case they land in that place never to be found again

Hi @Sophia1,

Thank you for letting us know about your email replies so we know to keep an eye out for them.

I hope you are well and life is being kind to you.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance