Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: No Not Again

@Former-Member @Lee82 Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello my friend @outlander  how are you

just trudging along @Former-Member
tired but not sleepy, bored but have nothing to do and to tired anyway. having flashbacks and things so trying to manage them the best way I can.
feeling abit off colour physically and have a few things on my mind but they aren't really important just silly things that are making random appearances.

We are here for you @outlander . 
Glad your using this forum at this point in time and staying connected. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

wishing you didn't suffer with flashbacks, they can be the worse. I wish I had a piece of wisdom/advice that would make your night easier, just know I am thinking of you my friend. 

Have you being feeling off colour long?

thanks @Lee82 @Former-Member
its just abit tough atm, just trying to make it through.

@Former-Member ive been off abit since I started getting my cough, that's why I had to go get tested plus they suspect a stomach ulcer has reappeared again so have those symptoms as well.
feeling hot and cold and hot- just cant seem to find a balance where im alright

Well done @Former-Member for going to the shops. For pushing yourself outside your comfort zone and accomplishing it. I so so sorry to hear you had a meltdown. But also well done for pushing through a second time. Just a suggestion maybe try wearing gloves and a mask if you can get your hands on some. It may make you feel a little safer... Maybe that can be something you can buy online?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander ,  you definitely have a lot happening for you right now. All I can do is remind you that you are not alone and we are here for you as much as we can be. 

Hopefully you can rest easy tonight

You are dealing with a lot atm @outlander. Flashbacks are horrible. I suffer from them a lot. Is there anything we can chat about that may help you get your mind off things? If you feel up to it. 

Thank you both for the offer but my brains a bit muddled atm but i appreciate the offer. Im going to try for some sleep pretty soon as its midnight where i am.
I hope you both can get some sleep too, its been lovley chatting with you 🌷💕🌻💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance