Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Night Time

Hey @Anastasia

Still learning it. Still unsure. Still a lot playing on my mind.

Another step in this hour ey of life I guess hey.

I am feeling very hurt these days and I guess I just need to accept it.

Well done @Anastasia for digging deep and reaching a degree of acceptance.

Yes thats true. Pain levels have continued to increase again. Just cant get a comfy position at night. So I toss, turn, moan, groan and shout in frustration all night long.

I was thinking your visit with your friend may be postponed with your boy coming out of hospital a week earlier than planned? I do hope you still get to go. Though if she is any friend worth having, she will understand if it needs to be delayed to another time. Some things are just not within our control, and your family needs to be your priority.

Talking of visitors ... my step son rang today and said he would like to come for a visit in mid December. Not the grandkids, just my stepson. It will give me a chance to hand over a lot of his dads things to him. So that will be nice. I have one of my spare bedrooms filled with things to give him. Not seen either of the kids since the funeral in April. Been locked down for much of the time since.

Sleep well @pancakes 

Hi @Flying_Hams 

It takes time @Flying_Hams you have youth on your side. If it's meant to be you'll smash it. No harm in walking away if it doesn't serve you my friend.

I'm sorry you are hurting, want to talk about it? 

Thank you @Emelia8 

I have everything crossed but won't be able to make a decision fully until he's out and home. I know she'll understand but I so hope it can happen.

Ohhhh I'm so happy for you your stepson, that is so lovely for you! Finally an opportunity for you to see your family 🙏

I think I was hoping for more with a girl I met

But I think we are both too screwed up to like each other more

I thought there was more. I made a post about it a few weeks back. But it seems I was wrong.

I feel a fool. But also it is true to say that "nothing ventured nothing gained"

Perhaps now I will focus on meaningful connections and friendships. Repair what one's I can and focus on new ones. Romance and relationships is perhaps something I can worry about in few months when I have more order in my life and less uncertainty.

I feel alone. It sucks

I am off to bed now.

Good night and thanks for being here

I hear you @Flying_Hams. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. It hurts 😔

I'm off to bed too so will say goodnight to all @Emelia8 @pancakes 💙💜

Em I hope you get some sleep sweetheart 🙏

Thanks @Anastasia , I hope so too. Likewise, I hope you get to do your Thelma and Louise trip away.

Night all. 😴🌷

Maybe in the end it was best. I was more attracted to the idea than her.

Good night

Invite people to the party and then fall asleep before the guests arrive--reminds me of my teenage years.

sorry i missed you guys last night @Flying_Hams @Anastasia  and sorry i fell asleep on you @Emelia8 

Its been a massive week with work and about to get busier as I head down south for a few days. Hope everyone is doing ok, @Emelia8 do you have a squishy mattress topper on the bed? 

Hey @pamcakes
👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance