Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee71
Senior Contributor

New here and struggling

@NatureLover

@outlander

Finally figured this out . I want to repeat what I said Last night to naturelover. Thank you all for being here and listening. Thank you for everything

116 REPLIES 116

Re: New here and struggling

well done on creating a thread @Lee71

Do you want to share whats on your mind?

Good to see you @Lee71 ! And well done for starting your own thread. That way we know where to find you and can support you on here as best we can as peers. That's what peers are for...but thank you for the thank you. 

@NatureLover 

@outlander 

I'm Not real sure what to say. My message last night,  I hadn't planned on coming back. So you were right

Oh gosh, I was right? Oh no, I had so hoped I was wrong. 😞

Do you mean you hadn't planned on coming back to the forums, or you hadn't planned on staying in the world last night? @Lee71 

@Lee71
are you safe now? If your feeling suicidal or have plans please please reach out for some supports.

have you got any professional supports in place currently? if not would you consider it?

@Lee71 I'm in trouble here - I've got no internet at the moment as the NBN is down and my mobile phone has just stopped charging with only 26% battery left. And libraries aren't open for me to get internet. I'm sorry if I am not around for a day or two till I can find a solution...I may have to buy a new phone which is what happened last time this happened. I don't cope well with technology going wrong or running around to different stores (agoraphobia)...and I might not be able to be there for you. I'm worried about you so please take care and stay safe...there are others here who can support you. And I hope your appointment tomorrow with your therapist goes well. 

I'm sorry, I have technology problems as above @Escaped_Goat , @The-red-centaur , @Former-Member , @outlander 😥

Thanks. I know all the numbers,  I've been here before,  just didn't think I'd be here again this soon .

I see my therapist tomorrow

@NatureLover 

Don't be sorry. Internet going down is not your fault .

You don't need to worry about checking on me. Things are still hard for me, but that's just the way it's going to be I guess.

Again thank you for everything

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lee71 , I just saw your post scrolling through the forums. I hope you don't mind.

Are you ok and safe? I'm not sure what you mean by what you said to whoever you mentioned, but I just wanted to check in on you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance