Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New check in post

Wow, Lee! Amazing photos...thank you! How did you do number 5, the green light around the moon? And is number 8 an underwater shot? Number 9 (and 22 too) of the ice is amazing. And why is the tree full of hats? The sky in number 17 is stunning, too.

My favourite one is of the beach (of course, lol). 

Thank you! @Lee71 

How was your night? It would have taken a while to load all those photos, so I hope that was a good distraction...

why is the tree full of hats?

hello @NatureLover 

love all the photos xx @Lee71 

@Shaz51 wrote:

why is the tree full of hats?

Hi @Shaz51 ...yes, I'm wondering that too!

@NatureLover  you see t he videos tooo

Hi Lee! You're here early today 🙂 Lovely to see you  @Lee71 

Yes, I saw the videos - Uluru, and fireworks - thanks!

How much sleep did you get last night?

@NatureLoverI 've been up all night. 

Guess you didn't like the videos as much.

The photo with the green just came out that way. I don't photo shop any of my photos. Its just how they come out

@NatureLover  don't know why that tree was full of hats but  saw it when I was driving through northern territory.  And it's number 8 is through the glass in an aquarium yes.

I know you like beach pictures. iI will why I still  can be at the beach come sunset.  Probably this week . Yea will have yo be this week

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLoverI 've been up all night. 

Ohhhh no, Lee 😞 Am really sorry to hear. 😞

@Lee71 wrote:

The photo with the green just came out that way. I don't photo shop any of my photos. Its just how they come out

That's incredible 😮 It's like the clouds turned bright green. I remember now that you said you don't photoshop any of your photos. 

The videos were good, yes - I liked the Uluru video. 

I really don't want you to feel to you have to go to the beach any more, especially as you said there were bad memories, Lee...I have many beach videos now from you to look at (and I do). I am totally happy with that! I don't need any more. 

@Lee71  

@NatureLover  yes but I will some point this week, get you a sunset video. I

You're so kind to me, Lee. ❤ Thank you for thinking of a sunset beach video. There was a low late afternoon sun in the 7 videos you made for me when you went recently...it was almost sunset...it made a beautiful shine on the water. 

I really don't want you to be distressed by going....will you please put it off if you're distressed? Although as far as I can tell you're distressed every day 😥 and I also worry how you can possibly keep going on no food... 😥

@Lee71 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance