Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

hello and hugs my darlings @Snowie , @Sans911 , @outlander Heart

hello @Zoe7 , @Bast 

@Snowie ❤❤

@Snowie I went into work today for the first time to look around the classroom and see what I needed to do. I was thinking of you while I was there as I could see some of my posters on the walls and felt sad that I do not have them anymore - so my mind also went to what you had lost when your things were packed up too. Smiley Sad

So you have been on my mind all day since - hoping you are doing as okay as you can be Hon - missing you a lot Heart

Glad you got some things sorted out @Zoe7 

I miss you too (and others) I wish it was like how it was but it never will be.

We hold space here for you @Snowie for whatever way you can be here Hon. ...and in the background we continue to support you, care for you and love you - hold those things close so we are always with you and find some comfort in knowing you are part of us here no matter how much or how little you can be here yourself. Heart

I second that @Snowie. It's hard to realise that what you once had and cherished might not be the same when you return to it. But that passion for what you were, what you did and how you did things will never extinguish. The flame might be less because of the darkness you're in right now, but it's still there. When it reignites it will be there again, just perhaps in another form or way. Until then we will always be here for you. 💜 ❤️ 💙

Anyone around?

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am @Snowie  .. for what its worth.

You sound as good as I do @Former-Member Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

Is there anything I can help with?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unfortunately not @Snowie  .. but thanks.

Whats up ... anything you want (and aare able) to talk about?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance