Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sending you big love @Snowie and thinking of you. There are lots of people who care about you and who are here with you as @outlander said - plenty of great listening eyes and sitting with company.

Thanks @outlander @CheerBear

I am safe atm. Have my safety plan I am using.

Hi @Snowie here with you too Hon Heart

Hey sweetie @Snowie

You aren't broken beyond repair! Not at all. You're not even flawed. You have a soul that's wounded badly but you will heal in time. Your just in a bad space right now. You have got through this before. Leah on us, use us when your strength falters. You know we'll hold you up. You matter so much to so many @Snowie

Here with you as long as you need us

@Snowie 💕

Thanks @Sans911 Heart

Just hard to believe.....

hi @Snowie

i know we havent really met before but i hope you are ok and if you ever need anyone to talk to im always here

Hi @Twinklelight, nice to meet you too. Thanks for the pic, made me smile. Like us all can, just having some down days that will eventually lift. Our brain's way of annoying and tormenting us. 

How are you today?

im ok @Snowie

well im not really. im a bit up and down and everywhere today. just dont know where to start with the things i have to do today

how your day going

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance