Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

Hi @NatureLover@Lee71 

It is great that you both are interacting and leaning on each other and other members in the community for support. The forums are a peer to peer support space, so please feel free to share music and photos (as you have done so) with each other. 

Please contact us directly via email, if you have any further questions, comments, or need further clarification on our moderators' guidance. Thanks so much 😀 

@NatureLover  there was just a post from the community manager saying that it's ok that we keep talking  

If you need a break I understand,  will be here When you come back

@Emelia8  right here with you

@NatureLover  thinking about you

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLover  thinking about you

Thank you, Lee Heart I forgot to say in my last post that I would be thinking about you too (which I was /am).

I felt too beaten down and was crying too much to come back before. Now I've given myself a headache, so will be away a bit more...I will try to come back this evening. 

I hope that your anxiety is a bit better today than it has been...sending you a big but gentle hug... 

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  I'm so sorry to hear,how this is affecting you, it's so hard for me t oo

We connected right away and  became close, I can't see how that's a bad thing   I wish there was something I could do or say to take away your pain right now, please do what you need to take care of yourself,  and I will be here When you're ready to come back, will be thinking of you

@Emelia8  thinking of you, let me kn o w if you need anything.

Thanks for your beautiful message, Lee. I'm back now, for a little while. How was your day? How is your anxiety and heart rate this evening?

@Lee71 

@Emelia8 , thinking of you and missing you...I hope you are OK...or at least that things are bearable. Heart

@NatureLoverso nice  to see you again. Always is good to . I spoke to my doctor today and I'm getting a referral to a cardiologist.  She just wants to double check things.  M y heart rate isn't too downs it's up and down, but I'm managing. 

Are you doing any better? How is that headache? I worry about you .

You will still be here in the morning like I have previously mentioned right ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance