Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My children

I'm crying I can't seem to get past my children cause two don't talk and I can't see any of them 

Hugs @Leeanne1 - You have been very strong.

Do you think it will help if you write to them? It doesn't mean they will read it, but it might allow some release?

Sitting with you,

tyme

@tyme 

Don't really don't know its so hard 😭😭😭😭. I find it so hard to believe that my children that don't talk will ever talk to me again 

I would like to talk to someone that is going through this as well 

I believe you have met @Krishna , haven't you?

@tyme 

Yes I've met her

Hi @Leeanne1  I know how hard it is for you. My daughter hasn’t spoken to or seen me for 3 years now. Sometimes a txt for money but nothing more. It’s truly heartbreaking not having her in my life. I miss her terribly. She’s now 28 and really I only had 17 years with her as her mental health problems took her away from me. I wish I had some way of easing your pain and mine. Christmas is near and she doesn’t want to see me. We used to have a good relationship but that feels like a different lifetime. We just have to try and accept it for what it is and live our lives regardless. Life’s not meant to be a waiting room, it’s much too short for that. So, please try and fill your days with things that give you joy and happiness to help you through this. 

@Krishna 

I'm trying so hard when I see photos of her that upset me plus my son don't speak and I lost my numbers but I'll keep trying my best 

@Krishna 

I'm not doing anything for Christmas,I sent a lot of time with my Mum 

Hi @Leeanne1  Yes Xmas is a hard time of the year. My son lives miles away and my husband and I tend to just pack a little picnic and go somewhere. Getting out of the empty house. Maybe this year you could volunteer at a soup kitchen as I find helping others also lifts my spirits. There are many spending Christmas alone so please try and find somewhere or someone to share it with. Personally I’m relieved when it’s over.

@Krishna 

I'll send it with a friend 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance