Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Just so desperate for rest. Know that I won’t get any though. My body is so exhausted and sore from excessive exercise. My head is so tired. Wish there was better words to describe beyond exhausted. The temptation and urge to do something to make sure I get some rest tonight is so strong. So depleted. 

@Bow  I'm sorry your dietician appt was cancelled, after all that time worrying and psyching up for it! 

Also sorry to hear how depleted and exhausted you feel 😞

Sending you hugs 💜

@Bow so to hear about your appointment. It is hard when our supports cancel.

I hope there is some good in your day today 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I had bloods done yesterday morning. My potassium has been low. Suppose to of been taking meds for it- but I haven’t…. Destructive thoughts? Or other stuff which is just to complicated to explain. My gp called later last night saying she was still trying to chase up the results and would call from home if she gets them as she is about to leave for the day. 
She called this morning- she’s not even working today , bloods still the same. Sigh. I knew that they would be. But still. My heads a mess today. Need to keep myself safe.

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Snowie Good to see you. Was thinking about you the other day, hoping that you were ok as I hadn’t seen you around. Hope your ok?

Bow
Senior Contributor

It’s been all consuming today. Can’t anymore.

@Bow
sitting with you
do you want to talk about anything?

@Bow wrote:

My gp called later last night saying she was still trying to chase up the results and would call from home if she gets them as she is about to leave for the day. 
She called this morning- she’s not even working today 

You have a very dedicated and caring GP @Bow ! 😮

That's not good that yesterday was so tough...how are you doing today? 

💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

@NatureLoverdon’t want to be here today. Too hard

Bow
Senior Contributor

Don’t think I don’t grieve because you see no tears. A river rages deep inside of grief and loss and pain.

Just because I don’t cry now, don’t think my hearts not broken. I keep inside the misery of words not to be spoken.

Sometimes I smile or crack a joke so you won’t see the pain, or notice how my hands will shake or how I’ve gone insane.

Each time I chance to think of him my heart is ripped inside. The loss I feel is mine alone. You will not see my thunder. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance