Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

@Snowie No nurses to wake me up…. Just my daughter!! I can’t remember what time it was but she came to inform me that the street sweeper was outside!

oh bless her @Bow I'm guessing it was early though!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep early enough @Snowie !!

how are you doing today?

I am ok thanks @Bow, prn are helping.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve gotta go down to my gp later this arvo @Snowie  ….. I didn’t think my gp would give me all the scripts that I needed. She has received my discharge letter. My case manager is on her way for a visit too. 

My pdoc normally writes my scripts for me @Bow

I only see my gp once per month and isn't very good at mh. She just doesn't get me.

I hope you can sort your meds out. Picked up my webster pack today with my new dose of meds. See how that goes.

Glad to hear that you are seeing your case manager. You still need that support after hospital.

Bow
Senior Contributor

My case manager didn’t stay long. I think she may of got an sos message upon arrival cause she said there was an upset teen on their way. So it was a bit disappointing that she had to  leave so quick. But I will see her twice a week until my psychologist is back mid July. I guess my text about not being happy about my psychologist got me no where. 😩

I seen my gp this afternoon and I think my meds are all sorted now. I got me lot of meds for tonight and tomorrow morning and the rest will be webster packed and delivered tomorrow. 

I have an appointment to see my gp again next week for a proper check up, my blood pressure was rather high today. My gp is pretty thorough. I have no idea what is happening with my pdoc at community mh. I think I’ll just be stuck seeing random registras for the time being- as long as it’s not that horrible one I had a run in with before hospital.

glad that you have your pdoc to write up all your scripts. I hope that you meds increase helps you. 

it’s my nieces 1st birthday party on Saturday. I’m really anxious about going to that. People seeing me. I am so self conscious of my body. 

Thats good that you have support of your CM until the psych returns. Hopefully seeing her twice a week is good for you.

Perhaps the time away can be a fresh start with the psych @Bow It is worth trying anyway.

I'm glad you got all your meds sorted. At least it is one weight lifted of you.

I hope you can enjoy some of your nieces birthday. I think we are more conscious of ourselves then other people are. No doubt you are anxious, especially with so many people around.

Good luck with your niece's birthday party on Saturday, @Bow ... 

@Snowie wrote:

I only see my gp once per month and isn't very good at mh. She just doesn't get me.

I'm sorry to hear this, @Snowie  😞

My GP is not that supportive either. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance