Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Ok 😩

Sending lots of love @Bow 

💙🙏💙

@Bow  That's not good that you had such an upsetting day yesterday 😞

Really hoping that today is a better day for you... 💜

@Bow Sorry that yesterday was hard.

I hope today goes well for you hon. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Feeling incredibly flat and depressed today.  

Went to church this morning. Made sure we got there as it started as to not have to chat and mingle and then left as soon as it was over. Daughter had begged to go. I really didn’t want to go at all. 

community mh came by not long after we got home. Didn’t know either of the ladies. Had hoped it would be ‘Deb’, but it wasn’t. Everyone comes and admires my space… my paintings, my plants, my Lego plants, the cat. One of them asked how my thoughts were, I said not great. But it was left at that. 

my hand is extremely sore and swollen today. I covered it at church. Didn’t want people commenting on it. 

I’ve set up my space ready to start on a new painting. Adjusted the easel, canvas up and clean brushes etc. but now I don’t feel like doing any. I’ve crawled into bed.

im due to see my psychologist tomorrow. I’m really anxious. Will I be able to hold it together??? I’ve been doing what she encouraged me to do… write everything down about how I am feeling with her leaving. I feel like I’ll probably end up in tears again. Not sure how I’ll go making eye contact with her, I noticed last week, after her telling me, I couldn’t look at her again. 

After seeing my psychologist I assume I’ll be seeing my case manager to talk about what a planned admission could look like. I’m scared about that too. 

gotta get through the rest of today now though. I’d really like to just sleep, disappear. I’m scared of the future. I don’t wanna face it. 

Hi @Bow 

It's great that you went to church with your daughter today even though you didn't really want to go. It was good the community MH came around afterward and checked in on you.

Perhaps you need to get your hand looked at to see if you need treatment.

It will be good to see your psychologist tomorrow and hopefully, you can have a good session.

Remember you can call crisis lines if you need to speak with someone anytime. I'll put a few numbers below for you:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636

1800RESPECT: 1800 737 732

If in immediate danger: 000

Take care

RiverSeal 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Start of another week to just waste away
Bow
Senior Contributor

This is not a life
This is not living

Hey @Bow ,

You're probably right there. Such a life is not worth living.

Can you think of something that you can do to make it worth living?

I've got an optimism calendar in front of me. The quote for today is, "Everything needs help to grow". 

How can we help you to grow?

Bow
Senior Contributor

No got nothing tyme
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance