Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Not really @Eve7  but it doesn’t matter. Feeling like a real burden at the moment. In the way. 

I’m sorry you feel that way @Bow  but I don’t think you are either of those. 

I think you are valuable and worthy.

💙🤗💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

well tried to avoid an appointment with my case manager this morning. didnt turn up and didnt take her call. so she came to me 😞

just not doing ok today.

For you @Bow 

💙💙💙🤗🤗🤗💙💙💙

Hey @Bow , I'm sorry to hear it's a hard day. How did the appointment with your case manager go? Here to listen if you feel like talking about it. sending strength your way 🏵

Bow
Senior Contributor

It was hard…. rough @GrevilleaBlooms she knew I am not ok cause I didn’t turn up at the clinic. I’ve never not turned up, I always call if I can’t make it and I don’t generally cancel. We talked about everything just about. My potassium being low and if im taking the meds, SH, SI, what im managing ti eat and drink, exercise, sleep. We had a lengthy discussion about bringing mum in a bit more. That’s what today’s appointment was suppose to be about, telling mum a bit about where im at and what is going on for me with this trauma anniversary. I decided that my CM could tell mum that im not doing ok at the moment and to check in with me a bit more often….. not that I’d probably be honest with her when she does. We also discussed an admission again. I know it’s where I need to be, to help keep me safe over the next week and a bit as the anniversary approaches, but I have responsibilities that no one else can do. So it makes it hard. And yes, I got the talk,,,, well it’s better im here later than to do something unsafe. It’s just not that easy. Sigh. I think about it so much. I see it in so many things… ways out. It dark and scary. Sorry. 

@Bow wrote:

well tried to avoid an appointment with my case manager this morning. didnt turn up and didnt take her call. so she came to me 😞

Wow, she really cares, @Bow ! I know you put a sad face about it, and that it was a tough conversation, but I am impressed she came around. 

I absolutely know how awful it feels to be a burden 😞

Sending much 💜

Hi @Bow

I'm really sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time at the moment - it sounds very challenging. I really feel for you and hope that today is a much better day.

Take care - sending you lots of good energy,

Best Wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m really trying today @FloatingFeather but it’s hard. 

my dietician appointment this morning was cancelled. I had so much anxiety building around this appointment as we were going to do a meal support. Unless I can get a cancellation appointment I now don’t see my dietitian until the end of July 😩

Im now waiting for my gp to call to see how my potassium is. 

Hi @Bow,

What a shame your appointment was cancelled.  I'm sure you wished you could just have had your appointment so you could be released of your anxiety and do your meal support.  That must be really frustrating that you can't get another appointment to the end of July. Fingers crossed you get a cancellation appointment in the next week or so.

From reading your post and chatting with you online I know you are a fighter - what a great asset that is, you should be really proud of yourself!

Please know that I understand when you say you are really trying but it's hard. I hope you know you are supported and I also know you are a very supportive person.

Best wishes and take care,

FloatingFeather

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance