Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Big squishy hugs @Bow 

🤗 💙🤗💙🤗

Hey @Bow 🎀

Perhaps all of us here on the Forums can act as a virtual presence, gently providing encouragement and support 😊

Take care of yourself today and always

Kind regards

Peregrinefalcon

Hello @Bow , @Eve7 , @Peregrinefalcon xoxo

Here for you xx 

Bow
Senior Contributor

thanks @Shaz51 @Peregrinefalcon @Eve7 

I had comm mh visit a little while ago. I always take them down into my room so I can have a little bit of privacy to talk. The lady talked so loud. Straight up asked me if I was having any SI. Pretty sure the whole house would of heard. Then proceeded to ask if I had any plans etc. i was not honest. How could I when she talked so loud. 

she was understanding of my ED though. Appeared to have some experience. Asked whether I’m eating, drinking, physical signs and whether I get my bloods checked. It’s hard when my ED is so loud. 

Hey @Bow 

Its good that they visited and appeared to understand ed.

I’m sorry she was so loud that must have been really unsettling. Maybe you could mention that to your case manager.

I hope this afternoon is ok for you hon.

💙🦋🤗🦋💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 

ive just finished mowing the back lawns. Probably shouldn’t of, with the way I am feeling, I’ve had some scary moments today. But it needed to be done, it was so long. Folks are going to buy a new mower tomorrow and then I will do the front lawns.  Responsibility falls on me to get them done. Step dad can’t and my mum can’t either really. It’s a shitty situation. I’m left to do a lot of the physical stuff around the house despite everything. 😩

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Bow 👋😁

That's shitty to have it all fall on your shoulders! I hope those scary moments have passed for now. Do you have much else on for the afternoon?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx  Hello 🙂

I use to hate mowing the lawns. But think my ED uses it as an excuse to push myself even more. And it ‘needs’ to be done. 

i still don’t feel ok. Scary moments still there when I get up. Hopefully if I can manage some dinner it will help maybe?

My D and I will go for our evening stroll later. It’s pretty warm here still. Let it cool down a bit.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow  Hope you didn't go too hard in the hot. Better today though than tomorrow, I think it will be a lot hotter.

Dinner would definitely help, if you're feeling feint. And then maybe go for your walk after so the ED doesn't get too mean about you having some food?

Hopefully there will be a lovely sunset tonight and you can go strolling to enjoy it 💜🌇

I pay someone to mow my lawn and I have an electric thing to carve meat @Bow 

How to live without a man!!

Sorry you had to do that today when you’re unwell xox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance