Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

hi @Bow sitting here with you. It's tough when you feel alone, but people do care. Just checking in and please follow safety plan and reach out to the helplines if need.

Hi @Bow we are here with you. I know helplines are not an option for you, what other support can you engage in? remember what matters to you and we are here. Please refer to your support plan, and we can guide you through that if you need

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks for caring @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @jazz  im safe in hospital 

hugs and love @Bow xox

@Bow 

Heart

and that is enough Eveand that is enough Eve

Sending lots of love @Bow 

I really hope and pray you get the right support this time. I went to hospital a couple of nights ago. It happens and sometimes it works out for the best.

Lots of love

💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

I'm terrified of being admitted @Eve7 and even more terrified of being sent to a psych ward far away. I spoke to a mh nurse hours ago and haven't heard anything. 
My body is so tired and I've been sitting in a chair all day, I just want to sleep. 

@Bow  🤗💝😔🌸

Bow
Senior Contributor

Since when do security guards come and sit in and listen during a mental health assessment? I feel so violated. 

I know you don’t want to be admitted sweetheart and nor did I. The only reason I wasn’t admitted yesterday was because my pdoc was satisfied I’d followed my safety plan and sought help @Bow 

The right treatment in hospital could make a lot of difference and you know you can’t keep going like this.

I’m sorry about the security guards. I had them too and I see it as a violation.

Love and prayers

💜🌸🙏🌸💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance