Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

That's hard @Bow, it really is. I wish I had a magic answer for you... but please know I'm thinking of you, and that all we can do is try. 

sending love @Bow Heart
Bow
Senior Contributor

not feeling pain tonight its scary

Dear @Bow 

Sorry I didnt see your posts last night. Only just reading them now.

Your most recemt post is particularly concerning to me.

Are you okay sweetie ... do you need medical attention?

Would appreciate a quick check in when you feel up to it.

Emelia 🙏💝

Bow
Senior Contributor

Made such a mess last night @Emelia8  still messy. I'm not in a ok place, I'm tired cause I hardly slept, I am really sore today, and my anxiety is still really high. Scared myself last night I didn't feel anything. I attempted a helpline but they wouldn't talk to me cause I was in such a state. Can't face today. 

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry @Bow 😞💝

Em ☀🌹

Sitting with you @Bow 

lots of love

💖🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

why is the public mh system so terrible?????

i seen my gp this morning, she was lovely and understanding. wanted to make sure i was ok after what happened earlier in the week. she wanted to check my sh, but i chose not to, just feel so disgusting and gross and its a mess today after last nigt. she agrees that perhaps its not a good idea to go back to the pdoc i seen on tuesday and that hopefully the comm mh team would at least review my medication. i said thats all i really need at the moment, my meds review, increased, changed or something so that i can hopefully just get up a little bit to be able to manage life a bit more and make therapy work. 

after seeing my gp i went to the comm mh appointment. i had a massive anxiety attack while waiting and left. they came and found me. to say i am extremely frustrated with them is an understatment. i expressed my frustration and not seeing any point in being made to come and see them when they arent going to do anything. they gave me phamplets of places that i could go to get some help and suggested that i get a referral to another service to see a pdoc. i explained its the wait thats the issue., i need help now. what does it take for them to listen? to take another hand full of meds or it to be too late? they said they will talk to the team. ive heard that before, they say that everytime and then i hear nothing. 

i feel extremely hopeless this afternoon. and its the weekend. i cant live like this anymore. 

@Bow sitting with you hun

💛💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

thanks @Snowie  how do you do it @Snowie ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance