Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Thanks @Anastasia 

I spoke to someone before which helped a little. They said to ring back if I wasn't safe or needed more help.

I should of known @Anastasia @Snowie  as soon as I start talking about being dizzy and having heart palpitations they ask more questions and tell me to call health direct or gp. I know this is a common symptom for me when things are bad. I just wanted to talk though. Be heard. Things feel weird today. 

Sitting with you @Snowie in the hope it helps a little 🙏

The need to be heard is so powerful @Bow but yes concerning if you have those symptoms. Please stay safe hunny. You matter Bow x

Thanks @Anastasia 

@Bow here with you hon. I hope that tonight is a little better for you.

Hello @Snowie @Anastasia @Bow 

take care everyone. You are very precious.

💜🤗💜

Tomorrow would be my baby girl's birthday but she is no longer with us after a terrible accident when she was just 5 months old, There came a time when I didn't cry every day but there will always be a hollow space in my heart for her. Yes, I still had my boys and now I have 2 granddaughters with one even sharing her Aunt's middle name but there will aways be that "but" for our loss. Saying I had my boys is like telling a person who has lost a leg.."you still have one leg" because with one leg you can't walk and losing a child..well not only can't you walk but you can't do any of those "living" things that are necessary for life!

Now because we had an ancestor on the Mayflower we're doing Thanksgiving...the family thinks we have so much to be thankful for, which is true, but the last thing I feel like doing is eating turkey and pumpkin pie. 

I have a pain that will not end while I am alive. I couldn't talk to pdoc about this today but I just need to let it out. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Cannot imagine what you are going through hon @Eve7 but am here with you. 

You are such a strong and courageous person 💗💗💗

Oh @Eve7  leaving a heap of squishy hugs here for you. I know no words can ease that pain and ache that you feel for having lost your precious little girl, I'm so sorry that she was taken from you. 

I recall you sharing her lovely name with a couple of us last year, thinking of you and her 💕💕

My heart aches for you around your tragic loss @Eve7 💔🙏 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance