Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Maybe I should leave these forums?

@Sophia1 💜💜

love it @Jynx 

Need a laugh

this brought a quick chuckle and smile.

a start

Thank you

I will not let anyone take my humour from me 🤩

Hi @Former-Member im glad youve decided to stay 🙂 Heart

@Former-Member

@Former-Member please email me? Thank you!🙂

Thanks for being so supportive and understanding @Jynx! 😆😇😌😘☮️💝💗💜💜

@Shaz51 I knew I couldn't stay away from you wonderful bunch for long Xo Xo

It's ok my sweet @Sophia1. No, it wasn't you who hurt me dear. It was another accusatory post which I'm sure was dealt with. I also have to deal with yet another accusatory post thrown at me without a tag, on another thread. I don't think you mean to be upsetting either, @Sophia1! Please keep posting on here. I'm sure I've accidentally offended some people too. It happens. At least from a few emails and posts back and forth between myself and some mods, I'm more understanding now that I can reach out to them and I believe, so can you. I won't stop reading your posts. Lol I know the difference between strong passionate words and accusations (not intended to be offensive). Also, as I was recently told, the flag function is there for a reason, and it's not as though it's being thrown around aimlessly either. So please dear @Sophia1, use it. Obviously your true supporters on here like me, will try to understand and help yffsmiling facesmiling facesmall orange diamondred heart Just keep emailing mods until they understand why you've done your posts. I do. Eventually I get a resolution. And I hope you get plenty of rest now.

I am glad you changed your mind @Former-Member 

Have a great day 💚💛

Thanks @Eve7. I had to clear up some mix-ups I was having, and so glad this is out of the way now yay! So... How are you and everyone else on here?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance