Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Unlonely1
Senior Contributor

Last Light ✨💫✨

í dσnt knσw hσw 2 tєll thє 1‘s í cαrє αвσut, thαt í dσ cαrє αвσut thєm ... sσ much ... sσ much, thαt єvєn thσ thєч‘ll thínk ím sєlfísh 4 mч chσícє, í hσpє ... 1 dαч ...єvєntuαllч ... mαчвє thєч‘ll c ...

í díd wσt í вєlíєvєd wαs вєst 4 ALL.

... ...

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Last Light ✨💫✨

Unlonely1,

Just sending you a quick check in email.

Dockers6

@Unlonely1if you're reading this, I'm glad that you're here.

I just read your post and I'm so sorry that you are in that space.

I can't imagine what you are going through, but I care.

@Unlonely1 

If you're not here, then they don't know you care... The only way people know you care is to show them you are in pain and let them help. Caring is not a one-way street, it works both ways and in most cases, being asked for help by someone you care about, can be the biggest honour they can have in your life. 

Stay with us @Unlonely1 .. It may not be today, but happier times on the horizon... you just need to keep rowing the boat. 

Hi @Unlonely1 , I'm very sorry you're in such a dark space. I've been there many times, and it really sucks. 

Do you have a counsellor, or someone you can talk to about how you're feeling?

I know you may not care, but we care about what happens to you. 

Please check in if you can. 

@Unlonely1  We know this feeling all too well here, don't we?  Others tell us to just keep going when we see no reason to - but do!  We never know what is just around the corner to lift our spirits.  Don't give in to this.  You're among friends here.  We know you are doing your best.  Just keep doing it - for yourself.  Work your way out of this dark place @Unlonely1.  Please.  Sending our love, best wishes and support.  

Gorgeous screen pic @Unlonely1.  Comes from the personality of a very good person.  Thinking of you.

thαnku @Historylover & 2 єvrч1 єlsє whσ lєft α msg 🥰
u r wσndєrful ppl.
í αm stíll hєrє 😔

And we are still here for you @Unlonely1 .  Sending best wishes for much better days ahead.Smiley Very HappyHeart

See, this is my problem.... and I'm not telling you bcoz I want convincing otherwise 😞

I'm beyond convincing.

I don't ask for help n e more because I know I can't be helped.

I don't long for better days ahead, bcoz experience - decades of it, has shown me that there r no better days ahead.

Hence my current situation.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance