Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hehehe @MDT  Well you'd better party hard while you can! While the cats are away, the mice play! I'll be partying with you in spirit!

BPDSurvivor

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Haha ok @BPDSurvivor
Good night my friend 🙂

and thanks for being here

You're doing great Hams @MDT 

Btw you're not a loser- far from it. Focus on what you're good at and make the life you want. Sorry about last night, I responded and then got distracted. Glad you had support last night and today. 

Hey @oceangirl thanks for your kind words and support.

I am going to bed now.

Nite my friend

Sleep well Hams @MDT 

Chin up mate

Hi Hamza

I wasn't around when you posted last night - I hope you are feeling better today 

And I am glad there were other people around

All the best

Dec

@MDT 

Cheers @Owlunar 🙂
Good onya mate 🙂

Hi @MDT 

Hope you had a great day, my friend

Chin up. You can do this.

Thanks @oceangirl
You are a great support ! 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance