Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT What was cracking on in the tunes?  How did your test go?  My floor is covered in paper at the moment......lol

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Paper from what ?@DJMasters

I was listening to Jazzanova. Give them a look up if you like jazz/funk

Test was weird haha. It was the one with the long cotton bud. I coughed and laughed afterwards haha.
At the moment I am sitting in the sunlight. Enjoying the simple things
I did have my laptop with me but it was getting very hot. Put it away and will sit just inside j think. But for the moment outside. It's a really nice day

@DJMasters above
Sorry i buggered up the tag again lol

@MDT lol all good.  Sitting in the sun seems like a good idea.  I think I should do that as well since it is a nice day outside.

Paper is from my procrastination of not doing my home filing for some months.....lol catches up eventually. 🙂 Also it is some of my study and work stuff as well

Slowly but surely getting in order.

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Arty @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor

I am realising that I don't want to knock people for trying. Whether it's study, dating or a new job... people are just trying to make the best of the situation before them.

This is a healthy approach to everyday life.

Well blow me down Grasshopper @MDT
Nice One 👍

https://youtu.be/1MW3_cMI_k8
Ohh it's hilarious.. love th bit near end I burst out laughing @MDT 😬 yes you are a Tiger 🐅 yes You can do this 👍

Lol @TAB
Yeah I'm just thinking it's true.

anything is true if you believe @MDT  ..

@MDT  yes people just try with the best that they have. Sometimes it falls short of others expectations but that is life. Personally if I worried about what others thought of me I wouldnt be able to get up in the mornings. Like Rhett Butler said in the famous movie 'Gone with the wind' 'Frankly my dear I dont give a damn' and that is how I lead my life. Without of course trying to hurt people along the way but sometimes that happens too. Just one of those things. Be kind to yourself Tigger Tiger Hams (thought you were someone else when I saw the tiger pic lol). Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance