Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Morning all.  Hope everyone has a good day

Happy Monday @MDT 

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT  I am going ok thanks for a Monday lol any plans for you today?😊

Not bad thanks @Jacques
Just took sister to a check up at the hospital.
Talking about our family situation etc.

How are you today?

Hey @DJMasters
Thanks my friend. Nice to see you this morning

Just at the hospital @Ant7
Sister had to get a check up or something.
Other than that not much as I am still in coping mode.

@Ant7
Plans for you today?

Good to see you as well, hope all is well @MDT 

Could be better could be worse I guess @DJMasters

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor

Had to draw a line in the sand with a friend. Hard. But needed. Time to heal and move on for the rest of the day.

Well done @MDT hard decision but you will reap the benefit. Choose friends who believe in you.

😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance